Registration Days are Wednesday, August 1- Friday, August 3 with a makeup day on Monday, August 6 from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm ONLY. Registration will take place at Highmeadow school, 30175 Highmeadow Road, Farmington Hills, 48334.
To try out or practice for a fall team, you must complete the 5 step registration process to receive your blue registration card.
1. You will need to have a completed MHSAA physical examination card on file in the main office that was dated on or after April 15, 2018. This form can be picked up in the main office (currently at Highmeadow) or printed from MHSAA Physical Form
2. Online sports registration needs to be completed prior to this blue card registration day. Complete the online registration on RevTrak at Athletic Registration and Payment
3. The pay to participate fee must be satisfied prior to this blue card registration day.
- Pay-to-Participate Fee
- $350 (cash, check or proof of payment on RevTrak (on previous link)
- If your family qualified for Free or Reduced Lunch, please provide your letter of proof, along with a completed form for the 2018-2019 school year. Free & Reduces online application
4. We will check that you are academically and athletically eligible to participate according to the MHSAA standards. Grade Eligibility – Sophomores through Seniors must have passed four out of six classes second semester of the 2017-18 school year.
5. We will check for school obligations which must be satisfied before receiving your registration card.
**Remember that our main office is located at Highmeadow and registration will occur there. 30175 Highmeadow Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48334
PLEASE NOTE DATES FOR YOUR SPORT – No Late Registrations
Time for the registration process will be from 9:00-12:00 noon in the main office on the following team days: (Parents do not need to be present)
Wednesday, 8/1: Football & Girls’ Golf
Thursday, 8/2: Boys’ Soccer & Girls’ Swim & Dive
Friday, 8/3: Boys’ Tennis, Volleyball & Boys’ and Girls’ Cross Country
Make up day for anyone who cannot make their registration day will ONLY be Monday, 8/6 from 9-12 noon.